We are grateful for donations of supplies that our clients “purchase” in our store with the Alpha Bucks they earn through program participation.
This is a partial list of needed supplies. Please, contact us for a complete list or with questions.
There are a few things we DO NOT take:
- Used cribs that do not meet current safety regulations.
- Used car seats.
- Clothing that is torn or stained.
- Adult clothing (other than maternity).
- Diapers and wipes
- Baby lotions, shampoos, powder, ointments, teething gel.
- New bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers, spoons.
- Digital thermometers, toothbrushes.
- Bath towels and receiving blankets.
- Crib sheets, mattress pads, crib blankets
- Clothing, new and gently used. Sizes newborn – 7/8.
- Baby food and formula.
- Nursing pads, breast pumps.
- Baby monitors.
- Diaper bags.
- Health and beauty aids for Moms.